What to Know
When you participate in the Healthy Living Program through Virgin Pulse and complete 6,000 activity points each quarter, you’ll receive a Healthy Incentive Credit for the following plan year, which will reduce your DuPont Medical Plan premiums by $480 annually.
About the Healthy Living Program
Whether you want to feel energized, reduce stress, become financially empowered, or live healthier than ever, DuPont offers a free, easy-to-use wellbeing program — known as the Healthy Living Program through Virgin Pulse — to help you get there.
Here are a few highlights of the Healthy Living Program:
- It’s available to all employees.
- Program activities range from an annual physical exam, a health check survey to a biometric screening, tracking healthy habits, completing a health coach appointment, and more. Each activity is worth a certain number of points.
- Unless you are a new hire, you must earn 6,000 points per quarter in each of the first three quarters of the year to receive the Healthy Incentive Credit, or you must complete your annual physical exam or biometric screening through the validated physician’s form or LabCorp voucher to automatically receive the full credit. The deadline for point completion or completing a fast-track option is September 30.
- As a bonus for completing healthy activities throughout the year, you can earn up to $300 in Pulse Cash, which can be used to purchase gift cards and fitness items from the Virgin Pulse Store, or can be donated to a charity of your choice.
Keep reading to see all the ways you can earn points throughout the year.
Want to Fast-Pass the Process?
Receive the full discount on your DuPont Medical Plan premiums at once by completing your annual physical exam or biometric screening through the validated physician’s form or LabCorp voucher directly from the Virgin Pulse website. See the Fast-Pass Your Healthy Incentive Credit page for more information.
Ways to Earn Points
Earning points is easy and comes with big-time rewards! For more details on how to get started earning these points, visit DuPont’s dedicated Virgin Pulse website.
Healthy Check Survey
Select Sleep Profile
Sleep more than 7 hours, 20 days in a month
Enrich Financial Courses
Biometric Screening (without a validated physicians’ form or LabCorp voucher)
7,000 steps, 20 days in a month
Track Healthy Habits 10 days in a month
Participate in Monthly Healthy Habit Challenges
Health Coaching Appointment
Healthy Coaching Sessions
Whil Mental Wellbeing Program of 10 or more sessions within a calendar month
How to Enroll
To enroll, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Virgin Pulse website and select Sign In if you’re already a member. Select Rewards under the Home tab to see all the ways to earn points.
- If you aren’t a member, select US Employees from the My Enrollment Group drop-down menu.
- Enter your first and last name, date of birth, and country/region under Tell Us Who You Are.
If you have questions or need help with enrolling, you can call Virgin Pulse at 1-888-671-9395 or send them an email. Your site Wellness Champion is also a great resource to help with any questions you may have.
New Hire Participation
New hires will automatically receive the Healthy Incentive Credit for the remainder of the current plan year, as well as a credit applied to the following plan year. This credit is prorated based on start date.
Healthy Incentive Credit Details
January 1 – March 31
You can earn Pulse Cash now by enrolling and earning points. You’ll need to earn Q2 and Q3 credit this year for it to count toward the next plan year.
April 1 – June 30
You can earn Pulse Cash now by enrolling and earning points. You’ll need to earn Q3 credit this year for it to count toward the next plan year.
July 1 – December 31
You can earn Pulse Cash now by enrolling and earning points. You’ll need to start earning credit during the next program year for it to apply toward your DuPont Medical Plan premiums.